Returns & Exchanges
It's simple, you either love it or return it, we'll even cover the postage on orders over $75!
Wilkes & Riley is proud of our quality reputation and we want our customers to feel secure and satisfied in their purchases and therefore we will gladly accept a return or exchange of salable merchandise in original condition (unworn and unwashed in original packaging) within 30 days of purchase date accompanied by an original receipt.
We believe producing in small workrooms yield the highest level of consistency in both fit and quality. Production methods of this type create limitations on inventory availability, so while we will do our best to accommodate an exchange, there may be occasions when your choice of exchange is unavailable.
To Initiate a Return or Exchange:
- Please send an email to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with your order number and contact information. The subject line should state RETURN AUTHORIZATION. the body of the message should provide an explanation for the return/exchange.
- We will the issue a Return Authorization Number (RMA) by return email. Please ensure that the RMA# is clearly written on the original invoice you received and this invoice must accompany the merchandise returned.
- Within 24 hours of the approved RMA# we will email a return label along with instructions.
- Print your label and adhere it onto the box.
- AGAIN, Please ensure all original packaging is included Before sealing the box.
- Drop the package off at your nearest USPS location.
- All returns accompanied by original receipt will be credited to original form of payment within 30 days of your package being delivered to us. If items that were returned do not include the original tags and or packaging, the Company will deduct $10 from the amount being credited or refunded, to cover the costs of re-packaging, or add $10 charge to an exchange.
Non-Refundable Services & Merchandise
Orders that are returned outside of the appropriate return window and/or are in unsuitable condition will not be accepted for a refund.
- Final Sale: Merchandise marked "Final Sale or clearance" will not be accepted for a refund, return or exchange.
- Tailoring Fees: Tailoring fees are nonrefundable. Merchandise that has been altered by a third party will not be accepted for a refund.
- Shipping Fees: Express shipping fees are non-refundable.
Price adjustments will be made within 10 days of original purchase date with original receipt present. Only items purchased at full price are subject to a price adjustment.
Manufacturer Defect Warranty
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects and will be happy to either replace or refund merchandise with a legitimate manufacturer defect.
Corrections Of Errors And Inaccuracies
The information on the site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing and availability. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase you may return it.