Returns & Exchanges
- Product Condition: Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed with original packaging intact. Missing garment bags for Suits and Sport coats will incur a $10 charge, which will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Full-Priced Merchandise: Full-priced items must be returned to our distribution center or to our stores within 30 days of date of purchase. This includes full-priced items purchased with a promotional discount.
- Sale Merchandise: Sale merchandise may be returned and must be returned to our distribution center or to our stores within 30 days of date of purchase. Merchandise designated as "Final Sale" or "Clearance" is not eligible for return or exchange.
- Tailored Merchandise: Merchandise that has been altered will not be accepted for a refund.
Non-refundable Merchandise & Services
- Product Condition: Orders returned to us outside of the appropriate return window or in unsuitable condition are not eligible for return or exchange. Merchandise that has been worn, cleaned or missing tags may not be returned.
- Tailoring Costs: Tailoring or monogramming charges are nonrefundable.
- Final Sale Merchandise: Merchandise designated as "Final Sale" or "Clearance" are not eligible for return or exchange. All Made-to-Measure and Bespoke sales are final. Please contact our custom team at Customer Service Dept for questions about additional alterations on custom garments.
- Shipping Fees: Express shipping fees are non-refundable.
We will the issue a Return Authorization Number (RMA) by return email. Please ensure that the RMA# is clearly written on the original invoice you received and this invoice must accompany the merchandise returned.
- Wilkes & Riley Returns Dept
- P.O. BOX 723
- Forest Hill, Maryland 21050
- Please ensure all original packaging is included Before sealing the package.
- All returns accompanied by original receipt will be processed within 30 days of your package being delivered to us and will be credited to original form of payment.
- If items that were returned do not include the original tags and or packaging, the Company will deduct $10 from the amount being credited or refunded, to cover the costs of re-packaging, or add $10 charge to an exchange.